Monday, May 24, 2010

Mad Money Recap...

Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Monday evening.

Macy's (M): "Everyone knows I like Macy's, but not at the exclusion of TJX Companies (TJX). I'm going to say buy TJ Maxx and don't buy Macy's."

World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): "If you look at the combination of the dividend and the stock, you've got a winner."

Caterpillar (CAT): "I feel that this is still not at the yield I want. I like it at 3.5% yield. Let's wait a couple more points."

MGM Mirage (MGM): "I think that Vegas is having another downturn. Macau is on fire, though. I'm a seller on MGM and a buyer of Wynn Resorts (WYNN)."

Vodafone Group (VOD): "I don't have a catalyst there. I like Verizon (VZ)."

Hitachi (HIT): "I think Japan is a no-growth environment and I'm not a buyer."

No comments: